Download my FREE 2024 Social Media Calendar for Vets now
HOW TO USE
Welcome, and thank you for downloading my FREE Social Media Calendar for Vets!
Knowing what to post on social media every day takes planning, research and TIME.
To help veterinary teams free up more time for patient care, I have created a calendar that gives you post suggestions for every single day of the year!
HOW TO USE THE CALENDAR
The monthly calendar sheets will help you to plan ahead and take the stress out of sourcing fresh content ideas. All you have to do is take a photo, create your artwork in Canva, add some written content and post!
PATIENT AND TEAM PHOTOS
Patient and team photos are usually the best performing posts. Clients feel more personally connected to the team, and who can resist a cute puppy pic! Please remember to ALWAYS ask permission from the pet’s owner before publishing.
MEMES AND CARTOONS
A quick Google search will turn up plenty of pet related memes but be careful to use only family-friendly and ‘wholesome’ material. Use the ‘Mum test’. i.e. if you think your Mum would be offended by it, then don’t post it. If the image is not watermarked and signed by the artist, you should credit the image source in your post.
STILL SHORT ON TIME?
Having all of your posts planned out for the year is a huge time-saver. But what if your nurses still don’t have time to spend creating artwork and writing content? I can help! My social media package is only $250 p/month + gst and includes the following:
- Branded animal health and safety posts including written content.
- Artwork in your own practice colours, fonts and logo.
- Seasonal health and safety messages – Infographics, noteworthy days, breed spotlights, FAQs, customer testimonials and any other content requested by the practice.
- Facebook and Instagram
- UNLIMITED clinic supplied photos and patient stories.
- 7 day monitoring and response to client comments, messages and reviews.
- Spam control
- Monthly performance report.
There are no contracts or commitments, and it’s very easy to get started.