Download my FREE Senior Pets content for Social Media now
HOW TO USE
Welcome, and thank you for downloading my FREE Senior Pets Social Media Content for Vets!
Knowing what to post on social media every day takes planning, research and TIME.
To help veterinary teams free up more time for patient care, I have created all of your Senior Pets content for you!
HOW TO USE
You can either post the images and content directly to your social as is, or open the Canva template links to edit them with your own brand colours, fonts and logo. (Please note: Canva PRO subscription is required to edit some elements.)
Full instructions with links are included in your free download.
STILL SHORT ON TIME?
Having all of your posts planned out for the year is a huge time-saver. But what if your nurses still don’t have time to spend creating artwork and writing content? I can help! My social media package is only $200 p/month + gst and includes the following:
- Branded animal health and safety posts including written content.
- Artwork in your own practice colours, fonts and logo.
- Seasonal health and safety messages – Infographics, noteworthy days, breed spotlights, FAQs, customer testimonials and any other content requested by the practice.
- Frequency – min. 4 posts per week on both Facebook and Instagram
- UNLIMITED clinic supplied photos and patient stories.
- 7 day monitoring and response to client comments, messages and reviews.
- Monthly performance report.
There are no contracts or commitments, and it’s very easy to get started.